Li K. Wang is a registered patent attorney with experience in intellectual property matters licensed with the State Bar of Georgia and Illinois. He prepares and prosecutes patent applications in the area of network security, telecommunications, RFID, electronic power management, software systems, chemical processing, automotive parts, medical devices, hardwood flooring systems, and business methods. He also provides client counseling on intellectual property matters, such patent and trademark infringement, providing opinion letters, and design around ideas.
Prior to practicing law, Li worked as engineer for prestigious AT&T/Lucent Bell Laboratories for 13 years where he worked on hardware design for mini computers, design of real time operating system for telephone switches, design of multimedia conference system for workstations, design of security for computer network, managed implementation of a PC-based product ordering system, and management of intellectual property portfolios.
Li is fluent in English, Chinese (Mandarin) and Portuguese, and he is scheduled to serve as an interpreter in an upcoming talk in Atlanta between the governor of Shangdong Province (China) and the governor of the State of Sao Paolo (Brazil).
Ask Li fun facts about Brazil !
Chicago-Kent College of Law
University of California at Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA
M.S. Electrical Engineering 1986
Universidad de Sao Paulo
B.S. Mechanical Engineering 1981
- State Bar of Georgia, 2000
- State Bar of Illinois, 1998
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1998
- Shu-Te University (Taiwan) – member of Board of Trustees 2007-Present
- Monte-Jade Science and Technology Association – President 2007
- Global Monte-Jade Science and Technology Association – Executive Board Member – 2010-Present
- Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce – Board member
- Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce – Board member 2006-2009
- Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association (GAPABA) – board member 2003-2006